House of Loom serves culture, community & craft cocktails.
House of Loom is a space where expression, integration and inspiration are a regular occurrence.
House of Loom is a community centered around creating dance, music, art & educational events to create community and promote social progress.
House of Loom squeezes our own juices, create our own syrups in-house and offers a tailored selection of craft cocktails, premium beers, whiskeys and absinthe.
------ Code of Conduct ------
• As a haven for people from all walks of life, the House of Loom has an important role in the facilitation of a creative and safe environment, one that promotes self expression and culture. We expect tolerance & respect for all from our staff, talent using the space and all patrons.
• To better serve our patrons, the House of Loom has a zero tolerance policy, one that prohibits any form of harassment. If at any point you feel unsafe, please notify our staff immediately. We will eject the person or involve the authorities if necessary. If you wish, we can arrange a cab ride home or have our security escort you from the establishment when ready to leave.
• It goes without saying, we consider confrontation and fighting a ridiculous reductionist reactionary form of humanity, and it also won't be tolerated. We're a place of peace, so jump on board with it.
• We often holds dance events. If you would like to dance with another patron, be respectful in your approach, ask the person(s) if you can join. Accept rejection with grace.
• We want you to have fun here and let loose, but we give the power to our staff to determine when your liquor limit is up. Don't worry, we got your best interests in mind.
•We don't have a dress code. We're more interested in an open mind.
• We're not a straight bar, we're not a gay bar. We're a peoples bar. You'll come across folks from a variety of walks, ages, colors and orientations of life here. We expect you to respect them in the utmost.
------ For more info, check out these Omaha World Herald Articles ------
------ Stay connected ------
Located at 1012 South 10th Street, Omaha NE, 68108
Hours of operation: